04 Feb UP FOR IT Call for Mentors 2020
UP FOR IT
Chamber mentoring for international growth
Call for applications
(Closes on February 6 th , 2020)
The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada- West is promoting for this year, 2020, the second edition of the mentoring project “Up for IT” developed with Unioncamere and Assocamerestero. This project takes part in the bigger international program “Chamber Mentoring for International Growth”, in which a network of chambers of commerce widespread around the world will participate.
The main goal of the project “Up for IT” is building a network between Italian managers and entrepreneurs living abroad that, as mentors, they are willing to share their expertise and knowledge with Italian companies (mentee) that are interested in engaging in a digital disruption aimed to facilitate their entry in foreign markets. The digital transformation will happen through the introduction of new technologies that will apply to all the internal processes, from the planning to the production, from marketing to sales.
The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada- West is currently accepting applications to select 4 mentors for Western Canada.
Applications must be received by February 6 th , 2020.
The minimum requirements to participate are listed below:
- To share Italian roots and /or to hold a deep knowledge of the Italian market;
- To live abroad;
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in digital technologies “Industry 4.0” (i.e. advanced manufacturing solutions, Industrial Internet and Iot, Cloud, Cybersecurity and Business Continuity, Big Data and Analytics, Software, digital application and platform, etc.).
- Hold a managerial position or manage a company;
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in other kinds of digital technologies (i.e. e-commerce systems, mobile payment system and/or via the Internet and electronic invoice, EDI systems, electronic data interchange, Geolocation, in-store customer experience technologies, System Integration applied to automatization processes, etc.).
The grounds for exclusion are:
- To work as a freelance and/or as an advisor;
- Hold a position as “CCIE President”.
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity please download the forms at the following links and send them filled in and signed at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 6th, 2020: