01 May Paid Summer Job Opportunity – Online Marketing Manager- Vancouver Office
The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada–West has operated since 1994 as a private, non-profit, membership organization with the mandate of promoting and enhancing business, trade and investment exchanges between Italy and Western Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba). With offices in Vancouver, Calgary and Italy, the Chamber acts as a catalyst between businesses and institutions in Italy and Western Canada by coordinating and hosting trade and economic missions, organizing the participation of delegations at international trade shows, and providing customized business solutions for Italian and Canadian companies wishing to enter international markets. We offer marketing and business services to Canadian companies wishing to expand their business.
The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada West is currently looking for an Online Marketing Manager. The tasks will be:
- Assist Italian Chamber Executive and management staff in day-to-day office duties.
- Manage Chamber’s communication and marketing tools (website, newsletter, e-magazine, business communication mail-outs and social media campaigns).
- Conduct market research.
- Organize members’ events.
- Manage institutional projects and promotional activities.
Contract length: 8 weeks
Application deadline: 2021-05-06
Expected start date: 2021-05-18
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $20.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place