21 Aug Marmomacc tradeshow, selecting buyers
The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada West in collaboration with VeronaFiere is organizing a trade mission to the international tradeshow Marmomac in Verona Italy.
With nearly 68,000 visitors in 2017, Marmomac is a global tradeshow, fundamental international meeting, and an influential platform for the natural stone industry from raw material to finished products, from processing machinery and technologies to applications of stone in architecture and design.
Marmomac is believed to be the ideal venue in terms of quality and completeness of exhibits combined with the most advanced know-how in the natural stone processing operations.
A delegation of selected Canadian buyers operating in the marble/stone industry (marble machinery importers, stone importers, contractors, construction companies, developers, architects, etc) will be visiting the fair and participating in B2B meetings, workshops, and seminars.
Selected qualified participants will be offered the following incentives:
- Partial refund ($500 ) of the airfare*
- Complimentary 4 nights (Sep 25-26-27-28) 4 star hotel accommodation
- Complimentary tradeshow pass and the show’s official catalogue
- Complimentary daily breakfasts and lunches
- Complimentary transfer hotel/tradeshow/hotel
- Business matching and customized B2B agenda (min 6 meetings for architects; min 12 meetings for buyers)
If you wish to participate in this initiative please follow the instructions by August 20th:
- Please click at the following link https://my.marmomac.veronafiere.it/Home/Login and choose the English version (top right of the page)
- Click REGISTER to create your account
- Fill in the required fields (name, surname, email and password) and give your privacy consents
- After the registration, you will receive an email asking to confirm your new account
- Click again the link https://my.marmomac.veronafiere.it/Home/Login
- Go to SIGN IN to have access to your personal area
- Click the B2IN banner and then SIGN IN to have access to the questionnaire.
*Please note that in order to be qualified you must be a corporate member to the Chamber.
This trade mission is sponsored by Veronafiere and the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada – West.
Photo: Marble by Benedetta Tagliabue and Decormarmi for Marmomac