22 apr “Ombreta” Networking Series
“Ombreta” is what Venetians call a glass of wine or beer. It is what Venetians drink with friends after work, and it always comes accompanied by some food delicacies.
SUPPORT EACHOTHER – GROW TOGETHER
A monthly networking venue to exchange ideas, initiatives, best practices, projects and suggestions!
Join our monthly networking event “Ombreta Series” for a friendly and constructive brainstorming over a delicious Italian antipasto and share with us your ideas and opinions from 5.30pm to 7:30 pm.
Price: CA$20.00 / per person – FREE for Members. Ticket includes a drink and a selection of Italian antipasti
Everyone is welcome! We will be speaking both in English and in Italian!
The steps we are taking to keep our participants, staff and the public safe are described below:
- Reservation required – Please book and pay online prior to arriving. We suggest booking at least 1 day in advance!
- Limited capacity – We will accept a maximum of 20 participants.
- The event will take place in the outdoor patio.
- We will ensure social distancing at the event: masks/faceshields are recommended but not mandatory.
For more information do not hesitate to e-mail email@example.com or call 6046821410 (M/F 9am to 5pm).
- Have a business idea to promote or get funded for?
- Have a project in mind and would like to make it happen?
- Want to import from Italy?
- Want to export to Italy?
- Want to network with Italian business expats?
- Want to find business partners?
- Enjoy an Italian style “aperitivo”?
Then join us in a series of get-togethers organized by the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada West every third Tuesday of each month.
Network, build your next success story, enjoy authentic Italian aperitivo and drink, learn more about the beautiful Italy, practice Italian (we will be speaking both English and Italian), get face to face with our executives for Q&A and ask us about the Italian Chamber’s activities, events and opportunities available in Vancouver and in Italy and the services we can provide to help you with your business.
“Ombreta” is what Venetians call a glass of wine or beer: it literally means “little shadow”, which opens to a double interpretation: you can either drink so little that you can barely see the “shadow” of the liquor in your glass, or you can drink too much and have rational thinking cast in shadows for some while!
“Ombreta” is what Venetians drink with friends after work, and it always comes accompanied by some food delicacies.