26 Nov Great Success for the masterclasses on Italian PDO and PGI products in Vancouver!
In the occasion of the First Week of Italian Cuisine in the world (21st – 27th, November 2016), ICCBC in collaboration with the General Consulate of Italy in Vancouver, and the VCC -Vancouver Community College, organized two masterclasses on Italian PDO and PGI products within the Extraordinary Italian Taste project (#italiantaste).
It was a great opportunity to discover more about the great Italian food tradition and to understand the nutritional benefits of using PDO and PGI products from Italy.
Special thanks to Chef Pino Posteraro from Cioppino’s Mediterranean & Grill Enoteca and Chef Adam Pegg from La Quercia restaurant for teaching us some amazing recipes, and to Vancouver Community College for being such a great host!
We want to thank all our guests for attending our events, we hope you found it educative and interesting.
We are pleased to share with you the materials of the events:
- pictures masterclass 22nd November, 2016 (click here)
- pictures masterclass 23rd November, 2016 (here)
- presentations of the products and consortium (click here)
- recipe presented by Chef Pino Posteraro (here)
- recipe presented by Chef Adam Pegg (here)
- menus of the two masterclasses (click here)