27 Nov INVITATION TO BUYWINE 2020
On February 7 and 8 2020, Tuscan wineries will showcase their products on the occasion of the 10th edition of BuyWine, a landmark event for importers worldwide. Over the two days, BuyWine gives the buyers the opportunity to meet 250 Wineries from all the Tuscan producing areas.
Buyers and sellers will choose counterparts to meet, according to detailed profiles. A pre-scheduled agenda will be prepared following the preferences from expressed.
Moreover, buyers can join one of the Educational Wine Tours taking place on February 9, to Tuscan wine territories (participation is optional).
This business opportunity will be convenient for you, as the organizers, after the payment of a small admission fee, will cover:
- International economy flights
- 3 nights hotel in Florence city centre
- Local transfers, as specified in the official program
- Networking dinner
- 2 days meeting agenda
- In case of Educational Wine Tour all the costs are covered
- Meals during B2B
The admission fee to pay is € 350,00
The admission fee will be paid by credit card at the moment of signing the participation contract and before issuing flight tickets.
BuyWine accepts max 2 buyers per company. For second buyer the offer does not include international flights. The admission fee for the 2nd buyer is € 500,00.
HOW TO APPLY
- APPLICATION Deadline: November 24;
- CONFIRMATION: once confirmed by PromoFirenze, you will receive an email with log in data to fill in the contract of participation;
- WINERIES SELECTION: you will express preferences for the Tuscan wine producers you want to meet. English is the business language.
Flights details will be arranged directly with the official travel agency. They will contact you after the confirmation of participation.
We truly hope that you will attend BuyWine 2020, experience the romance of our land and the passion of our producers, and find in site new opportunities for your business!
See you soon in Tuscany,
Your BuyWine Team