24 Jun EYE Global Project Launch | EU Canada Entrepreneur ExChange Program
Are you a business operating in BC and looking to expand to Europe?
Do you want to get in touch with European entrepreneurs?
Or maybe you just want to get fresh ideas for your own business?
The Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs Program financed by the European Union and coordinated in British Columbia by the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada-West & the EU Chamber of Commerce in Canada West got you covered!
Join our “EYE Global Project Launch” online seminar on June 30th, 2021, at 12pm PST and learn more about the EYE Global Program!
What is EYE Global?
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs Global is an exchange programme which gives experienced entrepreneurs from Canada the opportunity to collaborate with new or aspiring entrepreneurs from the European Union and the UK.
It is based on the popular Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme, which has been running in Europe since 2009 and has matched almost 20.000 entrepreneurs in 10.000 exchanges.
Why EYE Global?
By participating in this program and by hosting a young entrepreneur from Europe your company will acquire new horizons, knowledge and access to European markets; discover new potential cooperation opportunities and collaboration with new entrepreneurs; and find innovative solutions and fresh new ideas to improve your business.
Benefits for Canadian host entrepreneurs
As a Canadian host entrepreneur participating in this project, you will:
- Work with energetic and motivated young European entrepreneurs who can contribute to your business with innovative views, new skills and knowledge.
- Benefit from a “fresh eye” on your business, and specialised knowledge that the new entrepreneurs may have and that you do not master.
- Act as a coach or mentor.
- Learn about European markets, expand your business opportunities and engage in cross-border activities.
- Network and build strong relationships, which can be useful for mutual consulting, business referrals, and for finding business partners abroad.
If you want to benefit from this program and start improving your business at absolutely no cost to you, we urge you to attend this webinar or contact us to discover how your company can apply to become a host entrepreneur!