17 May Call for Designers – Sponsorship Package_TopChef Showcase
The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada-West will host a unique event on June, 22nd 2017 to celebrate the Italian Heritage Month.
Top chefs Pino Posteraro and Angus An will showcase their talents and creativity preparing and presenting their signature dishes using a set of selected authentic PDO (Protected Designation of Origin) and PGI (Protected Geographical Indication) labeled Italian products.
Our guests will enjoy a night full of surprises, a silent auction of exclusive Italian products and design items, as well as a superior Italian culinary experience!
The schedule of the event is as follows:
· 6pm – Wine reception (Foyer): Prosecco and Italian delicacies will be served to the guests, while they enjoy an exhibition featuring a top notch range of Italian design products.
· 7pm – Dinner and show (Ballroom): Top Chef Showcase and exclusive dinner for 200 people, including media representatives and VIP guests.
· 9:30 pm – Silent auction.
Our exclusive sponsorship package for designers and retailers includes:
- Booth in the Foyer (includes table + 2 chairs + tablecloth)
- 1 or more products of your Company will be included in the Silent auction.
- Special Complimentary listing on http://italiandesignmap.com/ , the website dedicated to Italian design in Vancouver.
- Display of Logo on-site and on all advertising material (invitation, posters, flyers, website, social medias).
- Acknowledgment on stage.
- Membership rates on table reservations for Company’s representatives.
Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of this great event, designed to serve as a platform to promote the best of the Italian creativity and food!!
To receive more information about the package and to become a sponsor, please contact Francesca at Francesca@iccbc.com.
Deadline for applications is MAY 31st, 2017.
 Please note that our sponsorship package is available for ICCBC Business and corporate members only. To become a member of ICCBC and access this exclusive offer, please click on the following link.