22 apr “Ombreta” Networking Series
In response to social distancing measurements amid the current pandemic, our monthly Ombreta is taking place on virtual space.
“PIZZA MAKES ANYTHING POSSIBLE” Henry Rollins
Ideas, initiatives, best practices, projects and suggestions to support restaurants, bars, cafés and food businesses in challenging times!
Join our online networking event “Ombreta Series” for a friendly and constructive brainstorming over a delicious Italian antipasto and share with us your ideas and opinions from 5.30pm to 7pm.
Everyone is welcome! We will be speaking both in English and in Italian!
- The event will take place via tele-conference system, using the platform Zoom. The links and the detailed instructions on how to join will be shared with you upon complete registration.
- The cost of this event is CA$20.00 / per person. It is free for members of the Chamber. You will find the instructions for the payment at the end of the registration form. Please keep in mind that in order to secure your spot, only the registrations with a successful payment will be considered as complete.
- The price includes the delivery cost for a selection of an Italian antipasto by Sciue’, that will be delivered to your house on Tuesday, on time for the event. You will be asked to select your choice in the registration form, where you will see the complete list of available items.
- This event is BYOB: if you wish to have your beers delivered check delivery options from “Luppolo Brewing Company”.
For more information do not hesitate to e-mail email@example.com
- Have a business idea to promote or get funded for?
- Have a project in mind and would like to make it happen?
- Want to import from Italy?
- Want to export to Italy?
- Want to network with Italian business expats?
- Want to find business partners?
- Enjoy an Italian style “aperitivo”?
Then join us in a series of get-togethers organized by the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada West every third Tuesday of each month.
Network, build your next success story, enjoy authentic Italian aperitivo and drink, learn more about the beautiful Italy, practice Italian (we will be speaking both English and Italian), get face to face with our executives for Q&A and ask us about the Italian Chamber’s activities, events and opportunities available in Vancouver and in Italy and the services we can provide to help you with your business.
“Ombreta” is what Venetians call a glass of wine or beer: it literally means “little shadow”, which opens to a double interpretation: you can either drink so little that you can barely see the “shadow” of the liquor in your glass, or you can drink too much and have rational thinking cast in shadows for some while!
“Ombreta” is what Venetians drink with friends after work, and it always comes accompanied by some food delicacies.