28 apr Free Webinar on How to Protect Your Business During Covid 19
To support and protect small businesses, employers and managers during a challenging time, The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada – West is collaborating with Peninsula, winner of CanadianSME National Business Awards 2019, to provide complimentary webinars on the latest laws, regulations and best practices to survive through COVID-19 crisis.
Through this webinar, Peninsula experts share with you tips on what to do now to protect your business, how to meet new employment laws and manage your workplace in a rapidly changing legal landscape, and how to update your workplace policies.
- The facts on COVID-19 and what to do now to protect your business;
- How to meet new employment laws and manage your workplace in a rapidly changing legal landscape;
- How to update your workplace policies on sick pay and remote work rules;
- How to support your employees during this challenging time.
- Q&A: You’ll also get the chance to submit your most pressing coronavirus questions to our team of HR experts!
This webinar is free to attend. Registration is required.
A series of complimentary webinars will take place every Tuesday at 10:00 AM PST and Thursdays at 12:00 PM PST until the end of May.
HOW to Register
We would be delighted for you to attend and share the invitation with your network.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions, and we will do our best to assist you.