25 mag A DINNER FOR ITALY with Heinz Beck, three-Michelin starred chef
A Rare Opportunity to Meet Zoom to Zoom with World Renowned Chef Heinz Beck & Other Italian Food Celebrities
Join this unique FREE zoom event on May 28th (3:00pm to 4:15p.m.) along with guest of honour, chef Heinz Beck (3 Michelin stars), well-known Toronto chef Rob Gentile, sommelier Marie Andrée Gagnon, and Oscar Farinetti, founder of the Eataly chain of fine food stores.
The event marks the official end of the “Covid-19 AiutiAMO l’Italia” fundraising campaign launched by the Embassy of Italy in Ottawa last March to support the Red Cross and the Italian Civil Protection Department in their fight against the coronavirus.
Be part of this virtual get-together in celebration of Italy’s food culture and of the authentic and one-and-only “Made in Italy” brand. The event, presented in Italian and English on Zoom, will be moderated by Italian-Canadian businessman Domenic Primucci, and will feature the special attendance of the President of the Italian Red Cross, Francesco Rocca.
A memorable closing ceremony, virtual taste of gourmet Italian dining culture, where food becomes a message of hope and a token of friendship between Italy and Canada
CREDIT: CHEF HEINZ BECK
- 3-Michelin Star Chef Heinz Beck
- Special guest: OSCAR FARINETTI, founder of EATALY, creator of FICO Eataly World and founder of GREEN PEA
- Renowned Chef: ROB GENTILE, Chef Director of The King Street Food Company & Buca Restaurants
- Renowed Sommelier: MARIE ANDREE GAGNON
- With the participation of: FRANCESCO ROCCA, President of the Italian Red Cross National Society
- Master of Ceremonies: DOMENIC PRIMUCCI, President of Pizza Nova
- … and with the participation of a SURPRISE VIP!
This event is organized by the Embassy of Italy to Canada, Italian Chamber of Commerce of Ontario, Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada West, Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada, and Italian Trade Agency, in collaboration with the Embassy of Canada to Italy, Consulate General of Italy in Montréal, Consulate General of Italy in Toronto, Consulate General of Italy in Vancouver, Istituto Italiano di Cultura Toronto, Istituto Italiano di Cultura Montréal, and Italian National Tourist Board.