25 Mar Made in Italian – Primo ciclo: Le donne che hanno cambiato la storia della moda.
Improve your Italian while discovering the inspiring life stories of 4 of the many Italian women who have shaped fashion industry
- Luisa Spagnoli: Nota soprattutto per l’ideazione del Bacio Perugina e per la catena di negozi d’abbigliamento che porta il suo nome.
- Rosita Missoni: La donna che ha rivoluzionato la moda Made in Italy.
- Miuccia Prada: Ha guidato e trasformato Prada in una delle più blasonate case di moda del mercato internazionale.
- Anna Molinari: La donna che ha portato alla ribalta internazionale la Maison Blumarine.
These women conveyed a message of courage and entrepreneurship that is felt locally as well as on a global scale.
This course is for you if you are
- High intermediate or Advanced Italian speaker
- Want to improve your Italian through interviews, interactive activities, as well as historical and cultural #funfacts
Beside working 20 years as marketing executive and consultant in leading companies and in the promotion of Made in Italy in Europe, Asia and South America, Anna always cultivated her passion for italian culture, language and cuisine and is a certified language trainer (CEDILS -Ca’ Foscari) with more than 850 hours of university -level teaching experience. Her teaching mixes different approaches, integrating CLIL and TPR.
Four Classes: 110$ + taxes
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604.682.1410 (M-F 9am-5pm)