17 Jan Italian Fashion in Toronto
The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada West is pleased to invite you to the unique occasion of We Love Moda in Italy 2020.
Sponsorship opportunity for buyers
The existing and joining members in apparel industry of the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada West can submit their request for a sponsored trip to Toronto to benefit from this networking and informing occasion.
On January 28th and 29th, 2020 more than twenty Italian Fashion Manufacturers will showcase the excellence of the sustainable, economic, ethic and social value of Made in Italy on the occasion of the Italian Fashion in Toronto at the Arta Gallery.
The mandate for this event is to explore and grow potential business between Canadian retailers and the Italian Fashion Industry brands.
The 2 day event will commence at 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (serving refreshments along with a light lunch). The guest will be able to freely walk the event to meet and greet with the various Fashion Houses.
Selected qualified participants will be offered the following incentives:
- Round trip economy flight
- 1-night Hilton hotel accommodation (downtown Toronto)
- Local transfers
How to Apply
Please note that, in order to participate you have to be a member in good standing with the Italian Chamber of Commerce. Furthermore, as the number of sponsorships is limited, we will be accepting the buyers on a first come, first served basis.
- APPLY: submit the application form available through this link BY JANUARY 20th to email@example.com.
- CONFIRMATION: once your application has been reviewed and accepted, you will receive a confirmation by email from the Italian Trade Agency – ICE.
- FLIGHT AND ACCOMMODATION: The Italian Trade Agency – ICE will contact you to arrange your flight and accommodation.
If you wish to participate in this initiative please follow the instructions above and send your application by January 20th 2020 to Projects@iccbc.com.
We look forward to meeting you at The Italian Fashion in Toronto 2020 and experience the romance of our land and the passion of our manufacturers while helping you find new opportunities for your business!