29 Jan AGM 2021 Notice & 2020 Minutes
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Members of the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada – West will take place at on Thursday, February 18th, 2021 at 6:00 p.m via tele- conference system (details below) to transact the following Business:
- Call to order
- Adoption of agenda
- President’s report
- Executive Director’s report
- Approval of Financial Statements as of December 31st, 2019
- Appointment of auditor
- Election Procedure for Partial Renewal of Board of Directors
- Appointment of Election Chair
- Adoption of election rules (see attached)
- Nominations for directors
- Election of Scrutineers, if ballot is required
- Ballot, if required
- Ballot Count
- Introduction of new members of Board of Directors
- Destruction of Ballots.
- Other business
Instructions to Join 2021 E-AGM
With the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak occurring, we will be hosting the AGM via zoom- conference system. Below are the links for the AGM to be hosted on Zoom.
Join Zoom Meeting via Zoom App
Meeting ID: 86274218789
Please note that the link to the teleconference will be active starting at 6.00PM.
For any issues please text our Executive Director, Ilaria at 604 345 7405.
Kindly refer to the below documents for more information:
- Notice of AGM 2021 (Full document)
- Board of Directors Vacancy and Election Rules – 2021
- Unable to attend? Please fill up the Proxy Form